Wednesday 25 November 2009

Delicious

I am not an avid Delicious user. Here at Liverpool we decided to use an alternate product called Furl. Unfortunately Furl has been bought by Diigo. My bookmarks are still available but my links to other staff are gone. We live and learn.

I have linked Delicious to Twitter and will experiment in the next week.

I can see the point of Twittering tagged sites. However, there's a certain 'conflict' there. I am using Delicious primarily to bookmark work related sites. Most of the people who are following me on Twitter are not work related. If I tweet to many library sites to run the risk of peeving them off. I guess I will have to be choosy.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Okay - you do have a tension with the twitter delicious link - but I am sure you will work out an interesting solution.

Ellen