Thursday 5 November 2009

Starting again...

How much have you blogged since you finished the original course?

Hmmm... Not at all! It's like all those empty books with locks and keys I was given as a child. My intentions are (were) good. I'm not sure I'll ever be good at keeping a diary.

However, I have to *thank* the State Library for getting me hooked on Facebook. Unfortunately it's the games I like the most. Cafeworld is my current obsession. It is nice to have connected with a number of old friends and relatives though.

We are using Wikis more often for external groups but have not been able to drive their use in-house. I wonder if it's a result of only two staff completing Web 2.0?

It's kinda cool to use the blog again and I look forward to the upcoming weeks activities.

No comments: