Thursday 5 November 2009

Tweeting and finding friends to follow

I decided to follow Seattle Library as I am visiting Seattle in February and it will be nice to learn a little more about the place than what's on its website.

Wondering if Tweet could give a feel of the culture and people of an organisation? Could it make a big nameless - faceless organisation more approachable and friendly? Could the minute details of our day bring us closer to our customers?

I also chose to follow the National Library of New Zealand - they always seem to be doing interesting things.

Also decided to follow a number of blogs of personal interest to me.

So far lots of fun.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Sounds like you have thought carefully about why you are trying what you are - I hope it helps.

Ellen (PLS)