Saturday 12 April 2008

On Library Thing

Heaps of fun!!!
I had a great time adding some of the books I have read recently. The searching was easy and adding more simple than I expected.
I can see this being used by our Book Chat groups - and possibly being used to start new less formal groups based upon common interests.
We've been thinking about starting a new type of reading group who will all read the same ebook. This will hopefully take some of the pressure of us to provide many copies of the same text. Library Thing made me think - why did all of the people have to have read the book in the recent past? Could the group be more about varied reading experiences?

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Well you have had a busy few Learning 2.0 days, haven't you? I did the same thing - OD'd on the technology while the mood took me :-)

Good idea to use Library Thing with your book clubs - lots of scope there.

Victoria