Saturday 12 April 2008

On Technorati

I used Technorati to look for blogs earlier in the program. I was impressed with the ease of use.
No longer.
What a hassle it was to claim my blog! Firstly, I couldn't find any instructions on how to do it! The help area was all but useless - filled with other clueless people just like me who had trouble actually doing the claiming - only I wasn't even up to that yet. I finally found the instructions. They seemed straight forward (isn't it always the way with things that subsequently make you want to tear your hair out)Unfortunately I first claimed a blog about car hire in Bali. Now I'm not picky - but that's not even close to clad22's blog about Library 2.0. Next I claimed an in depth IT blog. I was beginning to picture angry bloggers coming to my door to beat me up for plagurising their work.
Anyway, third time was the lucky charm - but my goodness what a hassle.

No comments: